Adani Power Consolidated Total Income rose 65% to Rs 2,572 Crore in Q1FY14
Consolidated Total Income for Q1FY14 rose by 65% to Rs 2,572 Crore Vs Rs 1,556 Crore in Q1FY13.
• Consolidated EBIDTA for Q1FY14 is Rs 424 Crore Vs Rs (45) Crore in Q1FY13.
• Consolidated Net Loss for Q1FY14 is Rs 1,198 crore, which is due to MTM provision for rupee depreciation, non-cash items like depreciation, provision for deferred tax and higher import of coal due to limited availability of domestic coal.
• The Company sold 8.1 billion units during Q1 FY14 Vs 4.5 billion units in Q1 FY13.
• Adani Power Maharashtra Ltd has further operationalized two units of 660 MW each and Adani Power Rajasthan Ltd has Operationalized one unit of 660 MW in Q1FY14.
• Adani Power currently has an operational capacity of 7260 MW.
• Adani Power has raised Rs 2,542 Crore by way of preferential allotment of shares to promoters at Rs 53.11 per share, increasing promoter holding to 75%
• The company has received approval from CERC to become a transmission licencee, for its inter-state transmission system connecting Dehgam - Mundra - Mohindergarh – Bhiwani.
• The recent Presidential directive to CIL to sign FSA for capacity having tapering linkages will further enhance fuel security of the company.