- ConsolidatedTotal Income for 9MFY14 increased by 97% to Rs 9,920 crore Vs Rs5,035 crore in 9MFY13
- ConsolidatedEBIDTA for 9MFY14 increased by 204% to Rs 2,112 crore Vs Rs 696 crore in 9MFY13
- Consolidated NetLoss for 9MFY14 is Rs 2,815 crore
- ConsolidatedTotal Income for Q3FY14 increased by 120% to Rs 4,240 crore Vs Rs1,928 crore in Q3FY13
- ConsolidatedEBIDTA for Q3FY14 increased by 180% to Rs 1,017 crore Vs Rs 363 crore in Q3FY13
- Consolidated NetLoss for Q3FY14 is Rs 545 crore, which is due to higher imported coal cost due to limited availability of domesticcoal and also non-cash charge of depreciation and provision for deferred tax
- The Company sold11.2 billion units during Q3FY14 Vs 6.0 billion units in Q3FY13
- Adani Power Rajasthan commissioned second unit of 660 MW, thus completing its 1320 MW power project in Kawai. With this, AdaniPower has a total commissionedcapacity of 7920 MW, making it India’s largestprivate thermal power producer
- Adani Power seta record in power generation achieving highest generation at 4644
- MW at its state-of-the-art 4620 MW Mundra plant,making it the only power station of such a large size to reach a significant milestonein electricity production
- Adani PowerMaharashtra and Adani Power Rajasthan signed MoU with Mahanadi Coalfields Ltd for supply of domestic thermal coal of 3.4 MMT each. With this, the company currently has 18.6 MMT of domestic coalavailability for Mundra, Tiroda and Kawai Power Projects
Ahmedabad, January 27, 2014: AdaniPower Ltd, a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises Ltd and partof Adani Group, today announced the financial results for the third quarter and ninemonths ended December 31, 2013.
Adani Power Ltd Shikhar,Nr Adani House, Mithakhali Six Roads, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad 380 009, Gujarat,India Consolidatedtotal income for nine months increased by 97% to Rs 9,920 crore comparedto Rs 5,035 crore in the same period last year. The consolidated EBIDTA increasedby 204% to Rs 2,112 crore compared to Rs 696 crore in the same period last year.The consolidated net loss is Rs 2,815 crore.
Consolidatedtotal income for the quarter increased by 120% to Rs 4,240 crore comparedto Rs 1,928 crore in the same period last year. The consolidated EBIDTA increasedby 180% to Rs 1,017 crore compared to Rs 363 crore in the same period last year.The consolidated net loss is Rs 545 crore. The quarter’s result reflected improvedPLF of 75% as compare to PLF of 63% achieved in Q2FY14 and operational efficiencies.
Standalonetotal income for nine months increased by 42% to Rs 7062 crore comparedto Rs 4976 crore in the same period last year. The standalone EBIDTA increasedby 99% to Rs 1610 crore as compared to Rs 810 crore in the same periodlast year. The standalone net loss is Rs 2255 crore. Standalonetotal income for the quarter increased by 46% to Rs 2664 crore compared to Rs1829 crore in the same period last year. The standalone EBIDTA increased by 84% toRs 695 crore as compared to Rs 377 crore in the same period last year. The standalonenet loss is Rs 426 crore.
Commentingon the financial performance of the Company Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman,Adani Power said, “It is matter of pride that Mundra Power Plant has surpassedits installed capacity. The effective utilization of increased capacity coupledwith implementation of various Government initiatives, we are confident and committedto meet the demand supply gap in electricity in India.”
Mr.Vinod Bhandawat, Chief Financial Officer of Adani Power, said, “The challengesof limiteddomestic coal availability and non-remunerative PPA prices continued to impactour financial performance. However, with increased operational capacity, improvingoperating efficiencies, implementation of policy initiatives like CERC