- Consolidated Total Income for FY15 increased by 24% to Rs 19,545 crore Vs Rs 15,768 crore in FY14
- Consolidated EBIDTA for FY15 increased by 17% to Rs 6,083 crore Vs Rs 5,211 crore in FY14
- Consolidated Net Loss for FY15 is Rs 816 crore
- Consolidated Total Income for Q4FY15 Rs 4,668 crore, EBIDTA Rs 1,360 crore and Net Profit of Rs 715 crore
- The Company sold 12.0 billion units during Q4FY15 Vs 11.8 billion units in Q4FY14 The Company sold 50.7 billion units during FY15 Vs 40.1 billion units in FY14
- The company completed acquisition of Udupi Power Corporation Limited and with this Adani Power has a total commissioned capacity of 10,440 MW
- Mundra Plant of Adani Power was awarded the ‘Top Plant’ award in the coal based Thermal Power Plant category
Ahmedabad, May 11, 2015: Adani Power Ltd, a subsidiary of Adani Enterprises Ltd and a part of Adani Group, today announced the financial results for the fourth quarter and financial year ended March 31, 2015.
Consolidated total income for the year increased by 24% to Rs 19,545 crore compared to Rs 15,768 crore in the same period last year. Revenue increased because of higher Effective Operational Capacity of 8,891 MW as compared to 7,182 MW in the corresponding previous year. The consolidated EBIDTA increased by 17% to Rs 6,083 crore compared to Rs 5,211 crore in the same period last year.
Consolidated total income for the quarter was Rs 4,668 crore. The consolidated EBIDTA for the quarter stood at Rs 1360 crore.
Exceptional item during the quarter and the year is mainly due to gain arising as a result of demerger of transmission business and subsequent stake sale of transmission business to Adani Transmission Limited.
During the quarter and the year, the company has revised the estimated useful life of the Fixed Assets as prescribed in Schedule-II of the Companies Act, 2013 and consequently the depreciation charge for the quarter and the year is lower by Rs 720 crore.
Commenting on the financial performance of the Company Mr. Gautam Adani, Chairman, Adani Power said, “The past year has been a momentous one for everyone at Adani Power as we became India’s largest Private power producer and now with the completion of acquisition of Udupi Power Plant our installed capacity has increased to 10,440 MW. We remain committed to continue expanding towards the goal of achieving a generation capacity of 20000 MW by 2020 to bridge the power deficit in the country.”
Mr. Vneet Jaain, Chief Executive Officer of Adani Power, said, “We had a robust year of overall performance with the completion of all announced projects and stabilization of operations at all plants. We continue on our path of growth focusing on generation and operational excellence. With implementation of policy measures, execution of tariff orders and likelihood of improved domestic coal availability, we are confident of better performance in ensuing year.”